Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Archer Farms Cinnamon Vanilla Nut Coffee

At the beginning of every coffee review I do, I feel the need to insert a disclaimer that I'm not much of a coffee expert, because I'm not. I've never been "a coffee guy." But I'm hoping there's some value in my opinion since I've tried and shared my thoughts about a number of Archer Farms coffee products, including the Vanilla Caramel Latte and Candy Cane Coffee. Hopefully Target won't discontinue all of their coffees the way they did their yogurt line after I unofficially crowned myself the world's leading expert on Archer Farms yogurts. (For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, I use that lofty title in the MOST tongue-in-cheek manner possible).

There was just a bit more bitterness in this coffee than I would have liked. But
I always want my coffee to taste like candy, especially when it has a dessert-like name like this one does. There are subtle hints of cinnamon and vanilla, and perhaps a smidge more than a hint of nuttiness. It's a light roast, so the overall flavor is fairly mild.

Another way I measure the success of a coffee is how much sugar and cream I have to put in it to make it palatable to my kid-like tongue. This flavor required very little of both, and thus, I'll go ahead and declare it a success in that department. My wife enjoyed it, too.

So I'll give it 7 out of 10 stars.

7 comments:

  1. I had this flavor of a while. It's alright. But i much preferred the candy cane and s'mores flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nick. I liked Candy Cane a bit more than this one, too. Haven't had s'mores yet, but I'm gonna look for it on my next Target run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part: "I always want my coffee to taste like candy, especially when it has a dessert-like name like this one does." I feel the same way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Coffee Company not only collect coffee beans from coffee farm, it's also help coffee farmer for improve their beans quality and ensure a healthy supply of high quality coffee for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love for my coffee to taste like a sweet desert so I actually love the cinnamon vanilla nut coffee but can only buy it at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please bring back the Cinnamon Vanilla Nut coffee- it is the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search The Web

Custom Search