Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Archer Farms 100% Whole Grain Golden Popcorn

This is the popcorn we used with Archer Farms Cinnamon Toast Seasoning. It's pretty hard to screw up popcorn, right? Especially when it's just the kernels and you pop it yourself.

Fortunately, Archer Farms didn't screw it up, and they packaged a good many kernels in a handsome little plastic bottle and sold it for a reasonable price. My wife, Sonia, popped these little puppies on the stove for us using olive oil and a bit of salt.

I know, I know...what's the point of reviewing popcorn kernels? Well, for one thing, it's one of a few Archer Farms items I have on hand right now, and I really want to populate this blog with some fresh reviews quickly. But, just to let you know: this popcorn is safe and tasty as you might expect.

Stay tuned for more reviews of other popcorn seasonings from Archer Farms, and some reviews of their more exotic "risky" foods. Our goal is to try them, risking our time and money, so you don't have to. I can't guarantee you'll always agree with us. But we do guarantee you'll have at least one man's honest, objective opinion (and often his wife's opinion, too).

But for now, just as you might have expected, Archer Farms 100% Whole Grain Golden Popcorn is a safe buy and a good value. Unless you hate popcorn. In which case, you shouldn't buy this or any other popcorn. But that's just common sense. You don't need a blog to tell you that. At least I hope you don't. But forgive me...I digress...

I give it 8 out of 10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search The Web

Custom Search